Complete the following steps for first time setup and don’t forge to review the Safety Page.
- Mounting your GPS or GPS+Compass module
- Installing an external compass module
- Vibration Dampening
- DJI F3300 FlameWheel Assembly Instructions
- Connecting RC Inputs and Motors
2. Install Mission Planner: Before programming your APM autopilot, follow these instructions to install Mission Planner onto your Windows PC.
4. Hardware Configuration: Use Mission Planner to configure radio control, calibrate the compass and accelerometer, and select your copter’s orientation.
5. ESC Calibration: ESCs must be calibrated before they can be used. This section guides you through calibrating ESCs automatically and manually.
6. Motor Setup: This page shows you how to test the spin directions of the motors, set them correctly, and attach propellers.
7. Battery Information: Learn about using LiPo batteries for your copter.
Done all the above? Then you’re ready for the First Flight.
The APM:Copter Forum permits the developers to respond to your questions and enables you to research similar issues, Please choose the sub-forum that is most appropriate to the wiki page and issues you are having.